Sat, Nov 18|
18 Buddha Hands & Sound Bath Meditation.
Join Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino a Qigong mentor and Sound healer practitioner on Saturday, November 18th, 2023, for a new and transformative 2-hour workshop that integrates the practice of an ancient Buddhist QiGong and a Sound Bath meditation with ancient instruments.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Sadana Center, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756, USA (We are located inside the Fire + Stone Shamanic Healing Center)
About the Event
Shaolin Luohan Qigong Style (18 Buddha Hands) & Sound Bath Meditation with ancient instruments.
Shaolin Luohan Qigong is a set of 18 postures/movements that was developed by Shaolin Monks, after contemplating and imitating different forms and expressions of Luohan (Buddas) statues in the monastery.
Join Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino a Qigong mentor and Sound healer practitioner on Saturday, November 18th, 2023, for a new and transformative 2-hour workshop that integrates the practice of an ancient Buddhist Qigong and a Sound Bath meditation with ancient instruments.
After the practice of Luohan Qigong (18 Buddha Hands), participants will also be guided through a Sound Bath Meditation with ancient shamanic instruments that will help them connect with their inner selves and the energy of the universe.
Luohan Qigong is a superb means of the development of strength and health improvement.
Straining certain groups of muscles, mental concentration, and breathing makes Qi start circulating properly in the body.
Due to it barriers in the channels and the meridians are eliminated, QI flow becomes smooth and powerful, energy potential of the body increases.
The restoration of QI circulation makes the blood system stronger and the flexibility of blood vessels higher, as according to postulates of Chinese medicine "QI guides blood". Thus, thanks to LUOHAN GONG practice muscles, bones, and sinews become stronger at the external level, and internal organs are improved at the internal level.
When: Saturday, November 18th, 2023
Time: 10:00 am- 12:00 pm.
Register online or call us at 727-225-3990
No walk-ins are allowed.
Early bird $40.
What to wear or bring to our event:
- Fragrance-free class. Please refrain from heavy perfumes/colognes and/or similar products during class. Our chemically-sensitive Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino will thank you.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your personal mat and pillow. (eye mask, an extra blanket to cover up, etc).
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. We recommend that you arrive early to check in and get settled.
- Please remove your footwear before entering the studio. We have a mat for your shoes by the front door.
- Turn your cell phones OFF.
- A locker is available to store students' belongings.
- Please Do Not touch the sacred instruments.
- If you are sick or have any Covid-19 symptoms noted by the CDC, we ask that you please do not come to Sadana Center until you are well.
Sound Bath Meditation$40.00