Sat, Mar 18|
Qigong for Spring.
Spring is the ideal time for cleansing and rejuvenation! In this workshop, we will focus on Qigong routines specific for the Spring Season.
Time & Location
Mar 18, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Clearwater, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756, USA (We are located inside the Fire + Stone Shamanic Healing Center)
About the Event
Let's welcome the Spring Season with a special Qigong workshop. Learn specific Qigong movements and breathing exercises related to the Spring Season.
We feel the seasonal changes in our bodies and our Qigong practice varies seasonally to support the body’s natural healing abilities.
The intention of a Qigong practice in the Spring is to gently stretch the ligaments, tendons, and muscles in the human body to increase flexibility, range of motion, and the ability to move with ease in all directions.
Qigong in Spring focuses on the organs of the wood element: the liver and the gall bladder.
Physically, Spring is a great time to support liver detoxification and strengthen the tendons and connective tissues. Energetically, it’s time to reboot our energy system so that we can restart the seasonal cycle with a clear mind.
Spiritually, spring is a special time to expand our vision, shift into new perspectives, and focus on manifesting our highest potential.
All levels are Welcome. Adults 18+. No prior experience is needed. Well suited for beginners.
When you come to our studio, make sure to check out our Semi-Precious Stones handcrafted Chakra Healing jewelry display located next to the locker. Ask Simo Ana for assistance.
Limited space event.
Please book online. No walk-ins are allowed. If you prefer phone registration call (727) 458-9123 for further assistance.
Love & Qi!
What to wear or bring to the Class:
- Fragrance-free class. Please refrain from heavy perfumes/colognes and/or similar products during class. Our chemically-sensitive Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino will thank you.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your personal mat and pillow.
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. We recommend that you arrive early to check in and get settled.
- Classes are done barefoot. Please remove your footwear before entering the studio. We have a mat for your shoes by the front door.
- Turn your cell phones OFF.
- A locker is available to store students' belongings.
- If you are sick or have any Covid-19 symptoms noted by the CDC, we ask that you please do not come to Sadana center until you are well.