Sat, Apr 29|
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day.
This FREE EVENT is part of a worldwide celebration held across 80 nations to share the health and wellness benefits of Tai Chi and Qigong exercises and practices. One World...One Breath. All adults 18+ are welcome!
Time & Location
Apr 29, 10:00 AM EDT
Clearwater, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756, USA (We are located inside the Fire + Stone Shamanic Healing Center)
About the Event
Join us on "World Tai Chi and Qigong Day" with a special class as we celebrate our innate capacity to connect and heal with energy. This special event aims to promote Tai Chi and Qigong. Become your own healer!
All levels are Welcome. Adults 18+. No prior experience is needed. Well suited for beginners.
Please book online.
We offer this special class for FREE and donations are accepted. To book online just type $0 or the amount you would like to donate.
What to wear or bring to the Class:
- Fragrance-free class. Please refrain from heavy perfumes/colognes and/or similar products during class. Our chemically-sensitive Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino will thank you.
- Wear comfortable, exercise clothing.
- Please bring your personal mat and pillow.
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. We recommend that you arrive early to check in and get settled.
- Classes are done barefoot. Please remove your footwear before entering the studio. We have a mat for your shoes by the front door.
- Turn your cell phones OFF.
- A locker is available to store students' belongings.
- If you are sick or have any Covid-19 symptoms noted by the CDC, we ask that you please do not come to Sadana center until you are well.
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day.Pay what you want