Sat, May 28|
2 Day Tai Chi & Qigong Certification
Do you want to have access to the real roots of Chinese QiGong? The 2 Day Course Certification provides learning and practice of Qigong & Taichi methods to nourish yourself to maintain your health and experience the true energetic root of Chinese Medicine.
Time & Location
May 28, 2022, 10:00 AM EDT – May 29, 2022, 12:00 PM EDT
Sadana Center, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756 (We are located inside Cesar A. Lara, M.D. Center)
About the Event
Do you want to have access to the real roots of Chinese QiGong?
Enjoy 2 days learning and practicing Qigong & Taichi methods to nourish yourself to maintain your health and experience the true energetic root of Chinese Medicine.
This 2-day course gives the student the skills and tools to become a “Qi” leader in your Qigong group.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Students will have access to the real roots of Chinese QiGong:
- Taoist Breathing techniques.
- Ancient Taoist Qigong healing sounds (Exploring healing with ancient sounds)
- The Dance of the heart (Opening the inner gates and accessing the Qi )
- Golden Turtle exercises (Water internal alchemist transformation)
- Li Kan Gong (internal organ purification: Lungs, heart, kidneys, spleen & liver)
- Lung Ba - ancient dragon Qigong ( Strengthening and moving the Qi)
Taichi of the Eight Taoist Immortals
This esoteric form is not popular in America like other Tai Chi styles.
The eight movements are precisely choreographed to create and relaxed mind-body dance that stretches and strengthens the entire body. The slow, deliberate movements develop balance and grace.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Anyone interested in Tai Chi or Qigong.
- Anyone wanting to enhance their personal practice.
- Anyone looking to improve the quality of their life.
- Anyone interested in Holistic Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Natural Medicine.
- It is ideal for physical Therapists, Doctors, Nurses, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Yoga Teachers, Physical Education Teachers in college, high school, or elementary school.
- Anyone interested in becoming an Instructor/Teacher of Tai Chi or Qigong.
2 DAY TAI CHI & QIGONG CERTIFICATION
When: Saturday, May 28 & Sunday, May 29, 2022
Where: 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm ( 2 hours each day)
Register Online. If you prefer Phone Registration call (727) 458-9123
For more information to learn the real roots of Chinese QiGong please visit www.sadanacenter.com
Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino
Shifu Orlando Schiaffino is the Owner and Founder of Sadana Center and has been cultivating Qigong, Taoist Alchemy, Tai Chi & Chinese Martial Arts for over 35 years.
He is a pioneer in expanding the real roots of Chinese Qigong in the Tampa Bay area since 2000 when he came to the United States, and thousands of people in the area have benefited from his ancient knowledge of Qigong.