Sat, Mar 19|
Sound Bath Meditation
Sound Bath is a unique and ancient healing form that goes back thousands of years. It focuses on the sounds of ceremonial instruments used in different cultures around the world.
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Sadana Center, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756 (We are located inside Cesar A. Lara, M.D. Center)
About the Event
Sound Bath is a unique and ancient healing form that goes back thousands of years. It focuses on the sounds of ceremonial instruments used in different cultures around the world. Instead of immersing yourself in the inner silence with your eyes closed and deep breathing; you just have to close your eyes and let yourself be carried away by the instruments.
OUR SOUND BATH is a meditative experience where the waves of frequencies created by the instruments travel throughout our body helping us to release emotions and conflicts that are in our old memory. Sound frequencies can affect us at the cellular level, as they influence how we feel and function.
WHY THE SOUND BATH AT SADANA CENTER IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS IN THE AREA?
The vast majority of sound baths only use Tibetan bowls, gongs, or Himalayan quartz bowls.
The waves of frequencies that you will enjoy at Sadana Center are produced by instruments that for the past 22 years, Shifu Orlando has been collecting and studying from different cultures around the world.
He has ancient instruments with more than 2,500 years of history from Central Asia, Tibet, India, and indigenous cultures. Shifu works with instruments made of wood, metal, water, earth, and fire. Each instrument is connected to an element and an emotion.
The list of benefits attributed to the Sound Bath is very varied:
On a physical level, it releases stress, relaxes the nervous system, seeks the balance of the glandular and endocrine systems, and increases the body's defenses.
On a mental level, it reactivates the functions of both cerebral hemispheres, stimulating creativity, the ability to concentrate, and providing serenity and balance.
Every Sound Bath Meditation will be unique!
EVENTS POLICY AT SADANA CENTER:
- Please book online. No walk-ins allowed. If you prefer phone registration call (727) 458-9123 for further assistance.
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- All events start at the scheduled start time. No admittance after start time.
- Wear comfortable clothes, bring your own pillow and mat. (eye mask, an extra blanket to cover up, etc).
- Limit personal items brought into the center.
- If you have any physical limitations or restrictions, there will be chairs available. You can sit in an upright chair with your legs uncrossed, feet on the floor, and your arms and hands resting either on the legs or in the lap.
- If you are fully vaccinated, facial coverings are optional.*
- If you are sick or have any Covid-19 symptoms noted by the CDC, we ask that you please do not come to Sadana center until you are well.
- All payments are final, no refunds.
- Tickets are transferable to another person for the same date only. You may not transfer to another date.
The CDC advises individuals who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing a face covering.
We hope you will respect others by following CDC guidelines.
We know that you are putting trust in us to keep you safe and healthy, and we hope that you will do the same in return.
If you have any questions, please send us an email or contact us at (727) 458-9123
Thank you so much for all your support!
Love & Qi!
*Unless otherwise required by state or local law.
Sound Bath Meditation