Sat, Jul 15|
Sound Bath Meditation.
Our Sound Bath is a meditative experience where the waves of frequencies created by the sacred instruments travel throughout our body helping us to release emotions and conflicts that are in our old memory.
Time & Location
Jul 15, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Sadana Center, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756, USA (We are located inside the Fire + Stone Shamanic Healing Center)
About the Event
Our Sound Bath Meditation is a fusion of sound therapy with powerful gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, the ancient didgeridoo, Shamanic flutes, rain-sticks, drums, and other shamanic instruments.
You will immerse yourself in an ocean of sacred instruments. Shifu Orlando works with instruments made of wood, metal, water, earth, and fire. Each instrument is connected to an element and an emotion.
All levels are Welcome. Adults 18+. No prior experience is needed.
Limited space event. Please book online. No walk-ins are allowed. If you prefer phone registration call (727) 458-9123 for further assistance.
Love & Qi!
What to wear or bring to the Meditation:
- Fragrance-free class. Please refrain from heavy perfumes/colognes and/or similar products during class. Our chemically-sensitive Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino will thank you.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please bring your personal mat and pillow. (eye mask, an extra blanket to cover up, etc).
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. We recommend that you arrive early to check in and get settled.
- Please remove your footwear before entering the studio. We have a mat for your shoes by the front door.
- Turn your cell phones OFF.
- A locker is available to store students' belongings.
- Please Do Not touch the sacred instruments.
- If you are sick or have any Covid-19 symptoms noted by the CDC, we ask that you please do not come to Sadana center until you are well.
Sound Bath & Crystal Mandala
Sound Bath Meditation