Sat, Jul 15|
Vitality after 50 with Qigong.
Did you turn 50? Feel proud of the milestone you have reached and get excited for the path ahead. Qigong helps us to age with grace, good health, and vitality!
Time & Location
Jul 15, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Clearwater, 1217 Ewing Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756, USA
About the Event
"Vitality after 50 with QiGong" Workshop.
Did you turn 50? Feel proud of the milestone you have reached and get excited for the path ahead.
Stress, anger, and anxiety are everywhere, and they are hurting our longevity. Qigong can help us to be our own best healer as we approach our wisest years and shows us how to become more aware of our thoughts and feelings.
If you want to dramatically improve your mental, emotional & physical health, then you need to start practicing Qigong. Qigong allows you to step back from all the mental turbulence around you, take a breath, and come back to the present moment.
Qigong is an ancient Taoist practice (formally known as Dao-yin) used as a preventive and restorative exercise health system for the mind, body, and spirit. With the Qigong practice, you will feel energized, rejuvenated, calm, and centered.
Life is the most beautiful and precious thing we have and our responsibility is to live our life with harmony, self-love, and health.
In this workshop, participants will learn Qigong Movements that will lift their spirits, make them happier and feel younger with more vitality.
“Vitality after 50 with QiGong” Workshop.
Saturday, July 15, 2023
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Join us and learn how Qigong can help you to age with grace, good health, and vitality!
Receive the teachings of a qualified Qigong master like Shifu Orlando Schiaffino, the owner, and founder of Sadada Center. Shifu Orlando is a professional martial artist with more than 48 years of training. He has been teaching for over 23 years in the Tampa Bay area the true roots of Chinese Qigong.
All levels are Welcome. Adults 18+. No prior experience is needed.
Limited space event. Please book online. No walk-ins are allowed. If you prefer phone registration call (727) 225-3990 for further assistance.
Love & Qi!
- Fragrance-free class. Please refrain from heavy perfumes/colognes and/or similar products during class. Our chemically-sensitive Master Shifu Orlando Schiaffino will thank you.
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. We recommend that you arrive early to check in and get settled.
- Please remove your footwear before entering the studio. We have a mat for your shoes by the front door.
- Please Turn your CELL PHONE OFF.
- A locker is available to store students' belongings.
- If you are sick we ask that you please do not come to Sadana Center until you are well.
Vitality After 50 Event.